Tuesday, December 22, 2015

An Adult 'Power Rangers' Fan Reviews Two Brand New 'Dino Charge' Toys

I am an adult who loves Power Rangers, so when someone emails me to ask if I'd like some free samples of Power Rangers toys to review, of course I say yes. Even if it means taking time away from serious adult concerns like oil changes and dental insurance, it's something that I feel I owe to both the Rangers themselves and to you, the discerning collector. And this week, that's exactly what happened. Thanks to the fine people at Bandai, I'm in possession of two brand new toys tying into the current series, Power Rangers Dino Charge: the Dino Spike Battle Sword, and the Rumble and Roar T-Rex Zord. Since we're in the midst of the gift-giving season, read on to find out everything you need to know from the perspective of a Serious Adult Toy Collector. Continue reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment