Monday, November 16, 2015

Jim Lee's 'Batman: Europa' #1 Pits The Dark Knight Against Killer Croc And A Brick Wall [Preview]

There are a lot of reasons that I could never be Batman, but I think that the most important one is the difference in how we react to illness. The second I catch even the smallest kind of sniffle, all I want to do is turn myself into a blanket burrito, groan about the inevitability of death and maybe, maybe, if I can muster up the strength for it, play Super Mario Bros. 3. Batman, on the other hand, reacts to a deadly virus by punching a crocodile man through a brick wall.

That, at least, is the opening of Batman: Europa, the new miniseries that sends Batman on a world-traveling adventure and marks the return of Jim Lee to drawing Batman for the first issue. Check out an exclusive preview below for all the Croc-punching action (and a mild cough)!

Continue reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment