Thursday, November 19, 2015

NECA's Life-Size Arkham Knight Batman Will Stand Watch Over Your Loved Ones

There once was a time when I would have thought it completely unbelievable to have Batman watching over my home. First of all, the dude is a fictional character. Secondly, I don't live in Gotham, which is a fictional place. Sure, there are a myriad of collectibles currently available that allow me to put miniature Batmans all over the place, and between you and me, those little guys are in a lot of places in my house. None of those scaled-down figures strike the fear of the night into criminals however. It's a trade-off in being able to afford them and fit them in convenient places like bookshelves.

Now, NECA's announced a life-size Batman based on the Batman: Arkham Knight incarnation, and what it lacks in function it more than makes up for in straight-up awesome.

Continue reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment