Thursday, September 17, 2015

Chris Onstad Is Taking Commissions For Original 'Achewood' Paintings, So I'm Gonna Need $800 Before Christmas

Even though there hasn't been a new strip in over a year, there's still hardly a day that goes by without me heading over to Achewood.com for some reason, usually because I'm talking about something that was covered in the comic. Today, it was a conversation about Airwolf, and when I went over there to find this strip --- an all-time favorite --- I noticed something I hadn't seen before: A link to an original art gallery where Chris Onstad is selling commissions and paintings of his characters. And now, there's nothing in this world that I want more than an $650 oil painting of Roast Beef, the cat who has depression. Continue reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment