Friday, May 27, 2016

Okay So Here's Why Beast Should Be Sent to Prison [Mutant Week]

Our ongoing ranking of the definitive inarguable Top 100 X-Men of All Time brought up a lot of different arguments from our panel of judges. Some people liked Cyclops, some people liked Jean Grey, and nobody could agree on Gambit at all. But the one thing I still get messages about was my comment when ranking for Hank McCoy, aka Beast.


I said “HE BELONGS IN JAIL” and left it there. But why? What did Hank ever do to deserve such condemnation? He's a bouncing blue ball of furry sarcasm, right, Steve, you Yorkshire Monster? How can you even make these sorts of ridiculous claims and keep a straight face?


Okay, fair enough, I should've explained myself properly Here's the case for the prosecution.


Continue reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment